You’re about to enter into a business agreement with the largest purchaser of goods and services in the world -- the United States government.
To help you understand the government’s rules for cost-reimbursable awards and the consequences when their expectations aren’t met, we’ve created a foundational whitepaper, “Understanding the Different Types of DCAA Audits.”
This comprehensive resource will give you a basic, yet critical understanding of cost-reimbursable awards and how they are audited, including:
- Which awards are cost-reimbursable
- Government’s three primary purchasing methods
- Role of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- DCAA pre-award survey
- Full-blown accounting system review
- Provisional billing rate audit
- Progress payment audit
- Surprise time sheet audit
- Financial capacity audit
- Annual incurred cost audit
- Contract close out
This information is designed to help you understand the different types of government audits cost-reimbursable awards are subject to so that you can make an informed decision about the proper oversight of your accounting system.
To download “Understanding the Different Types of DCAA Audits,” fill out the form on this page.